Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome to 2010!


(photo courtesy of chinafotopress via zumapress)

I suppose it's only natural to think about goals and resolutions at the beginning of a new year.  I've been working on my list of the goals that I'd like to accomplish in 2010 and I'm excited about all of the possibilities the new year will bring! 

Just to keep me honest, here's some of my list:  To be better about keeping everything in perspective--and to go with the flow more often.  To write more and read even more than that.  To remember to make myself a priority once in a while.  To volunteer.  To eat out less, and cook more.  To be consistent with my workouts and eating clean.  To travel.  And to kiss Bruce ten times every day.  

How about you?  Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

Here's to a new year...full of promise and potential.  I hope that you and your loved ones have many fabulous memories from 2009 and that the new year brings you health and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails