Thursday, March 11, 2010

Do good, feel good

image via grow.cook.eat

I loved Ashley's post on Tuesday--what a great message.  It's so true that while a good deed makes the recipient feel good, the giver gets just as much (if not more) joy from the act...sometimes I get so caught up in the craziness that is my life and I forget that. 

So I'm echoing Ashley's request:  go out and do something nice for someone today--pay the toll for the person in the car behind you...call your mother-in-law just to say hi...share your umbrella with someone who doesn't have one...compliment your waitress to her manager...mail a sweet handwritten note to your grandmother to let her know that you miss her (or better yet, if you live close-by stop in for a visit)...sit down and color with your nephew...bake some brownies and bring them in to your office...

I hope that everyone has a beautiful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails