Thursday, March 4, 2010

Like a fine wine...

...he only gets better with age.  :-)  Today is my handsome hubby, Bruce's, birthday.

Happy birthday, Love.  They're countless, but in honor of your 35th birthday here are 35 reasons that I love you:

1.  I love that you don’t hog the blankets ... too much
2. I love the way you can always make me smile and laugh – even when I’m mad at you
3. I love the way I can always be myself around you
4. I love when you call me beautiful – even if I’m just in track pants with no make up
5. I love the way you love your family
6. I love when you hold my hand while we're driving
7. I love that you're honest with me – even when it’s something I don’t want to hear
8. I love how you don’t try to change me
9. I love when we curl up on the couch to watch movies and cuddle
10. I love that you have dinner ready for us when I get home late from work
11. I love your sense of adventure
12. I love your thirst for knowledge
13. I love when you surprise me
14. I love that you have never ended a phone conversation without telling me you miss me or you love me
15. I love that you're as helpful as therapy, but you never charge me for it
16. I love how sure you are of yourself and what you believe in
17. I love that you’re never boring
18. I love that you open the door for me whenever we get into a car
19. I love that you’re a people person, and talk to anyone and everyone
20. I love the way you always reason your arguments about everything
21. I love your willingness to try new things
22. I love your brains – intelligence is sexy
23.  I love that you love to travel
24.  I love how passionate you are about scuba diving and CrossFit
25.  I love that you clean Lucy's litter box so that I don't have to
26.  I love when you text me just to say hello
27.  I love that you're the first person I want to talk to when I have news
28.  I love that you love to read as much as I do
29.  I love that you're a loyal friend
30.  I love that you say "bless you" every time I sneeze
31.  I love that when I want dessert you have some, too, even though you don't really want it--just so that I won't feel too guilty
32.  I love that you inspire me to get out of my comfort zone and try new things
33.  I love that you'll watch a chick flick with me and (usually) not complain
34.  I love that you'll come to bed and lay down with me until I fall asleep even though you're not tired yet
35.  I love that you're my best friend
(And one more to grow on...)
36.  I love that you're 2 years older than me! ;-)

 Happy Birthday, Sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails