Friday, March 12, 2010

Have a wonderful weekend!

lovely photo by Mary Swenson 

How sweet is this photo??  I stumbled across Mary's blog the other day and absolutely loved her work--it's so beautiful.  Through her site, I also discovered Karey's wonderful blog.  They both collaborate at T. ruffles.  Stop by their little slices of the internet...I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do.

Another week down and one more to go before I'm finished with all of my training here in Little Rock and am able to get back to my handsome husband, sweet kitty, and cozy home. 

One positive thing about being here in Arkansas for three weeks is that I'm only a 6 hour drive away from Huntsville, so I'm able to spend the weekends visiting with my family.  Last weekend Mom and I did a little shopping, Billy brought Ethan over to Mom and Dad's house to hang out for most of the day,  Amber came over for dinner after taking in a play with her Mom, Dad barbecued the kal-bi that Mom made for us, and Dad and I went to mass on Sunday before I headed back to Little Rock.  Whew!  We fit quite a bit into just two days! 

I'd thought about driving to Nashville instead of Huntsville this weekend so that I could visit with Mark, Jackie, and Griffin.  Unfortunately, the timing is bad.  Jackie has to work this weekend, and Mark will be busy packing up the house for their move.  Instead, I may be able to see Mark and Griffin for a short visit when Mark brings Griffin down to Huntsville to spend the weekend with Jackie's mom, Linda.   Fingers crossed...

Happy Friday, everyone--I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. umm that is a super cute idea! I need to use my cookie cutters more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails