Friday, March 19, 2010

There's no place like home...


photo by Betty Mullet
I'm so excited to be getting home tomorrow night after being away for three weeks!  Even better:  I'll be on leave for two weeks before having to head back to work.  I plan to spend some quality time with my handsome husband, cuddle with my Lucy, hang out with some good friends, and just enjoy being back home...maybe I'll even have one of these days.

A few things I've found around the web that have made me smile over the last week: 

Genius!  Why didn't I think of this?? 

My new favorite tea of the moment...it'd be even more fun steeped in this

I've definitely had days where I could relate to how Laurel is feeling

Oooh, oooh, oooh...free ice cream!!

Inspiring

I love my pet, too, but...honestly??

Make a custom duvet cover

Beautiful.  I can't decide which one I love the best

I adore this movie

I want to frame this for my kitchen

Have a fun weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even realize you liked me until now. :) I was having such a rough day... too much responsibility if you ask me!
    the other day some one posted this on their fb and it made me laugh " Remember when you were a littl ekid and all you wanted to do was grow up so that you could do whatever you wanted?!? How is that working out for ya?" haha.
    Ps I don't know about ht ebacon and chocolate. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Laurel. Love the FB quote! It could totally describe how I feel some days... :)

    P.S. I've ordered the bacon chocolate--I'll let you know how it is. (ANYTHING is better with bacon, right?? haha)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails