Monday, January 4, 2010

...but it's a GOOD hurt!

So anyone that knows Bruce well knows that he is a HUGE advocate of CrossFit.  I've always been pretty fit, and with a background in traditional fitness education, I tend to be more of a traditional workout kind of girl.  When we moved down here to Orem we found CrossFit UV, a local CrossFit gym, and we LOVE it!  I still do some of the traditional stuff--running, yoga, etc--but I'm sold on CrossFit now, too.  It is undoubtedly a fantastic workout and the members of CrossFit UV are fabulous--friendly, encouraging, fun--they're like family (which motivates me to push myself harder and to do better each time.)  Where else can you get a workout done in 10 minutes and feel like throwing up afterwards??

If you're looking for a great workout and awesome folks, you MUST check out the best gym in Utah Valley!





(photos courtesy of http://www.crossfituv.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails