Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank goodness it's Friday!



I know I've been out of touch for the last week.  Work didn't leave me much free time this week...and, unfortunately, I've got to be at Camp Williams from 6 to noon tomorrow, as well.  Sigh...

Still, I'm looking forward to slowing things down a bit this weekend...and I LOVE Fridays.  I typically work a four tens schedule and get every Friday off (if you don't count the fact that I bring my work computer home with me most weekends!) 

Some potential weekend plans:

Nervous about (but looking forward to) today's WOD at CrossFit UV

Dinner with Katie tonight

Big gymnastics meet at the U tonight

Take in a movie with the handsome hubby...and maybe catch a star sighting!

January is National "Learn a Snow Sport Month"...you can learn to ski for less on the greatest snow on earth!

Catch this weekend's episode of  one of my favorite NPR shows, "Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me!" (Saturday at 11 AM on KUER...and of course, if you miss the broadcast, you can download the podcast.)  One of my college roommates, Jen Miller, will be a contestant this week!

I've got a project for my dressing room I'd like to get started on

Long run this Sunday (gotta get ready for the big event!)

Would really like to finish up my current bedside reading, since I've got my eye on a few new books...

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails